Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Re: Back to Netbooks

There is something to be said for the Linux route but it does not
necessarily save you money unless you have the technical expertise to
support it. While it may reduce the initial costs, it may cost you more in
operational costs over the long term unless you have the internal capacity
to support the environment.

TJ Rainsford
E: tjrainsford@gmail.com