Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Re: Tech Satisfaction Survey

Karl- send it my way!

Lorri Carroll
Director of Technology
Hamden Hall Country Day School
1108 Whitney Avenue
Hamden, CT 06517
lcarroll@hamdenhall.org
work (203) 752-2606
cell (203) 215-9833

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Any disclosure,
distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender by immediate reply and delete the original message. Thank you.