Thursday, October 14, 2010

Re: Apple MacBooks and Cisco wireless

We haven't had any problems with our Macbooks (30 new ones this year, as =
well as the 20 from last year) on our Cisco wireless network. =20

What are they authenticating to at login ? Have you tried having the =
laptops start up in a local account? Are there any problem with it =
starting up and connecting to the wireless when you do that? If not, =
then it sounds more like something relating to the way Cisco is talking =
to the network than a wireless problem. =20

I would look toward software updates on the APs as a possible source???

Renee Ramig
Seven Hills School