Monday, May 3, 2010

Re: What Content Filtering Software do you use?

Pamela,

Whatever piece you end up buying make sure that it is SSO (Single Sign On),
meaning that when your users authenticate to your network (assuming you use
one), that they only need to do so once. Our school's WatchGuard
Firewall/Filter doesn't do this so our students end up authenticating at
least two times.

Christian