Thursday, May 27, 2010

Re: ipads Lower School

Not to beat a dead horse, but I also wonder how much we increase tuition=
to chase technology and I wonder how much old technology winds up in the=
literal or figurative dump? In the inner cities, there is so much need fo=
r any kind of technology and so much potential to make life better for our=
fellow man. Our schools only educate a very small percent of all the scho=
ol age children in this country. I really believe it is time to say Amen=
and let's do what we need to do and let's not follow every trend.=20

Len=20