Monday, May 31, 2010

Re: tablet/pen mouse recommendation

We have deployed about 80 tablets, both Lenovo X60s (I think) and Dell
XT2s. Each has its plusses and minuses, but our teachers (only) are
enjoying them. We are not a tablet school, in that student use of the
tablets is done by projecting and sharing the teacher's tablet at the
table (we are a discussion-based school where teacher and students share
a single oval table).

Vi Richter
Academic Technology Coordinator
Instructor in Junior Studies