Saturday, May 22, 2010

Re: Looking for schools with 1:1 programs using FileMaker

Fred,

This sounds awesome.

Have you considered open sourcing the application, and/or moving the db storage to an open solution? This would allow more schools to start using it, and would also open open the doors for two levels of collaboration; one for students using the game, and a second for students developing the game.

I'd love to hear more about this. Do you have any screenshots/screencasts?

Cheers,

Bill