Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Re: Web Hosting in Secondary Schools

I'd be very interested in hearing the responses to this because as of =
right now we're launching a Web Development class for our Jr./Sr. =
classes this fall and we're planning on building our own servers using =
PyroCMS.

The servers will remain behind the firewall initially, but I can =
definitely see value in opening them up too.

Thanks,=20

Joe Frost, MS CIS
Director of Technology & Operations
Department Chair Technology=20