Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Re: ipads Lower School

Sure, so far, this is what I have.

- iWorks suite for $30 (Pages, Keynote, and Numbers
- Dropbox ($0)?
- Print software (<$10). Don't know which one to buy.

As for the rest, I'm going to setup an account with some money from an
iTunes gift card that the teachers can use. I want to get the teachers some
flexibility while maintaining some control.

The 5th grade teachers will play with the iPad over the summer, and they
will let me know more of what is needed.

Brian Lee
Manlius Pebble Hill School