Thursday, May 20, 2010

Re: Auction Software Recommendation/Feedback

Hi All,
We use AUCTION! from http://www.auctionsystems.com/ at Sanford School. We've
used it for 6 or 7 years and have never been disappointed in it. The
documentation is very good, its very stable to run even on networked
laptops, its easy for folks to learn on the fly and its been great. I also
bought licenses for other non-profits I support and they have been pleased
too. It is not too expensive and includes support. Good luck!

Suzy Hoffmann
Sanford School

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 9:14 AM, Jason Johnson <jasonpj@yahoo.com> wrote:

> We are looking at two finalists for updating our auction software for next
> year and hoping to get feed back (positive or negtive) on either of the
> vendors:
>
> -Greater Giving (Auction Pay)
> http://www.greatergiving.com/
>
> -Ready Set Auction
> http://www.readysetauction.com/
>
> I searched the archives but it appars this question has not come up in a
> while.

> Jason at jasonpj@yahoo.com
>

> [ For info on ISED-L see https://www.gds.org/podium/default.aspx?t=128874]

Suzy Hoffmann