Monday, May 24, 2010

Re: Considering Google Apps for Education (K-12)

We also made the switch, last summer, and have been delighted with it.
Using Google docs a lot and the Google sites for many different purposes,
including teacher websites. Great success. Now we're hoping to see if we
can't adapt it for grading (on or offline) purposes.

Ellen Nodelman

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 3:53 PM, Blair Cook <bcook@brophyprep.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We're 9-12 and we've been using Google Apps for Edu since 2006. It is a
> great service that they are constantly improving upon, and the students
> like
> it because it is a "cool" email system. They've just integrated Google Wave
> into the Apps system and I think this is going to be huge amongst our
> teachers and students.
>
> Blair Cook
>
> [ For info on ISED-L see https://www.gds.org/podium/default.aspx?t=128874]

Ellen Nodelman
Director of College Guidance & Testing
Rockland Country Day School
Tel. (845) 268-6802 NY Office/(860) 767-8014 CT Office
Fax NY: (845) 268-4644/( CT: 860-767-8014 - for CT, please call before
faxing so I can turn on fax receiving in CT)
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files
or previous e-mail messages appended to it, may contain confidential
information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended
distribution or use of any of the information contained in or appended to
this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this communication
in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply email and destroy the
original message. Thank You.