Thursday, May 27, 2010

Re: ISED/ Web Filtering for Students and Adults

Hello, Ann. We're using OpenDNS to back up our Sonicwall content filter
(enhance firmware) with great success. One of the nice features about
OpenDNS is that it'll automatically redirect a user that typed in an
unknown domain to an OpenDNS-based results page that looks a lot like
Google. It also offers anti-phishing capabilities which really cuts
down on malware. We're using the "free" version as we don't see a need
to use the paid version when combined with our Sonicwall.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Kory
St. Catherine's School