Thursday, May 27, 2010

Re: ipads Lower School

I have to wonder why we continue to chase technology and not let it chase=
us. A parent asked me this morning if we still taught cursive writing. I=
wonder if we are moving too fast just to be trendy and not really looking=
at the educational values and, perhaps, consequences? The APPLE store at=
the local Mall seems to be mobbed, but I wonder how many people are buyin=
g IPads for the right reasons?

Len=20