Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Re: Photo Slideshow software

Our teachers and students really took took to Animoto, but it seriously
drove up our bandwidth consumption. We studied the bandwidth use and found
Animoto consumed the most bandwidth of any domain kids were visiting. Now
we are looking at increasing bandwidth. There is a price for everything.

In the meantime, I would recommend PhotoStory 3 if you are lookig for a
desktop installed solution and are running PCs. It's free and we have had
elementary students in Grades 4 and up, and MS and HS as well using it for
years. It is intuitive, free and produces excellent results.

Robert Bauer
Information Technology Director
American International School of Guangzhou
Tel: (8620) 8735-3392 Fax: (8620) 8735-3339
rbauer@aisgz.org

A forum for independent school educators <ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU> writes:
>Animoto

Important Note: All AISG email addresses now end in @aisgz.org. Please add
this address to your address list with the new ending. The AISG website is
also changing to www.aisgz.org.