Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Re: Photo Slideshow software

Oops. My apolgies. In my mind I was comparing it to Animoto and forgot the
random image need. I think you're right, no random images. Anyhow, the
bandwidth issue caught my attention when we started using Animoto, so
still something to keep in mind.

Bob

Robert Bauer
Information Technology Director
American International School of Guangzhou
Tel: (8620) 8735-3392 Fax: (8620) 8735-3339
rbauer@aisgz.org