Thursday, May 13, 2010

Re: Document Management Solutions

I've been working with KnowledgeTree, a free and open source product, and
have been pleasantly surprised.

It might be better to get your requirements and then start looking around.
Each of the different packages does document management a little
differently. You just need to make sure the one you get will address your
needs.

https://www.gds.org/podium/default.aspx?t=128874 ]