Friday, May 14, 2010

Re: Confidentiality

We do not sign anything specific either. We only snoop if the request
comes from our President, Chief of Staff or Academic Dean. We also try
to have them present when we do the snooping.

Joe Merricks
Director if IT
Hargrave Military Academy

>>> On 05/14/10 at 8:35 AM, in message
<743CE0DD47013F4184A4FEBD5F82404804B1DB53@Eagle1.CEF.CULVER.ORG>,
"Manns, Brian" <mannsb@culver.org> wrote:
We don't sign anything. It is expected that we only snoop when we are
asked to snoop.

Brian Manns
Culver Academies