Monday, April 20, 2009

Re: School policy on steps performed before a student owned computer is imaged

Since none of our school software is allowed to be on student-owned =
laptops, we do not image them.

School-owned laptops, we tell students to back up their data, and then =
we do a full image. We do not back up anything.

The only time we do any type of backup is if the computer crashed and we =
are trying to recover data.

Renee Ramig
Seven Hills School