Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Re: disabling Word features

Strange - I was concerned after reading this since we host AP Exams here as
well. I can see nothing on the College Board website on this. The only
reference to computers is for accommodations.

http://www.collegeboard.com/ssd/student/guidelines.html

Jonathan
Jonathan Mergy (jmergy@lwhs.org)
Director Of Technology