Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Re: Google Apps for Education

We just set up a GAfE account=2C but I'm not sure if that's what we really =
need. We're a 1-1 school and students have Outlook mail accounts and MS of=
fice on their machines. I see some collaborative value in GAfE=2C but we r=
eally wanted to use it for Google Maps and Blogger=2C but these apps are no=
t included. Is anyone using Blogger or Maps with under 13?

=20

J Callahan

Tampa FL

=20
> Date: Tue=2C 28 Apr 2009 15:12:20 -0400
> From: britterguth@hotchkiss.org
> Subject: Google Apps for Education
> To: ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
>=20
> Hi Everyone! I am putting together a list of independent schools that are
> using Google Apps for Ed. Are any of you using GAfE=2C and would you be
> willing to talk with us about your experience?
>=20
> Best=2C
>=20
> BRG
>=20
> Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons=2C attributio=
n=2C non-commercial=2C share-alike license.
> RSS Feed=2C http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=3DISED-L

Windows Live=99 SkyDrive=99: Get 25 GB of free online storage. =20
http://windowslive.com/online/skydrive?ocid=3DTXT_TAGLM_WL_skydrive_042009=