Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Re: disabling Word features

cut and paste are operating system functions that exist across all
applications. I have never heard of a way to turn them off. I have
never heard of it being a issue before. Why is it requested?

Gregory Kearney
Manager - Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of Western Australia
61 Kitchener Avenue, PO Box 101
Victoria Park 6979, WA Australia

Telephone: +61 (08) 9311 8202
Telephone: +1 (307) 224 4022 (North America)
Fax: +61 (08) 9361 8696
Toll free: 1800 658 388 (Australia only)
Email: gkearney@gmail.com