Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Re: Lenovo X41 tablet pens

You can find some on eBay.

J Callahan

Tampa
=20
> Date: Wed=2C 22 Apr 2009 16:09:57 -0500
> From: douse@harpethhall.org
> Subject: Lenovo X41 tablet pens
> To: ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
>=20
> We just found out that Lenovo is no longer making the stylus for the X41 =
tablet=2C and we have quite a number of these machines that are still under=
warranty. Is anyone planning on retiring any X41 tablets and would you be =
willing to sell us your pens? We
> need them for replacements when students lose and/or break theirs.
>=20
> Call or email me off list if you might have any available. Thanks - Karen
>=20
> Karen Douse
> Director of Library and Information Services
> Ann Scott Carell Library
> 615-346-0116
> Harpeth Hall School
> www.harpethhall.org
> Teaching girls to think critically=2C lead confidently=2C and live honora=
bly
>=20
>=20
> Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons=2C attributio=
n=2C non-commercial=2C share-alike license.
> RSS Feed=2C http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=3DISED-L

Rediscover Hotmail=AE: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox.=20
http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=3DTXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_=
Updates2_042009=