Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Re: Alternative to movie maker

PowerDirector is pretty cool and very intuitive. I used Adobe Premiere
before but PowerDirector wins hands down - even over iMovie. It has got a
lot of effects built in (some of them really childish, but hey... we are
working with kids). The latest rendition of iMovie is very disappointing to
me and it is not as friendly for the little ones (3rd grades and up).

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 12:25 PM, Sherry Ward <sward@acdsnet.org> wrote:

> We use Pinnacle Studio and are experimenting with Cyberlink
> PowerDirector. Don't know much about PowerDirector but Pinnacle Studio
> does a little more than Windows Movie Maker and renders an AVI or MPEG.
>
> sherry
>

> Sherry Ward
> Director of Technology
> Alexandria Country Day School