Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Re: disabling Word features

I think the policy is only "stupid" because it is not an easy thing to =
do for most teachers. Turning off spelling and grammar checking is =
easy, and most teachers could do that with limited instruction. Asking =
a regular classroom teacher to figure out how to disable a major feature =
of a word processing program can lead to students not having the =
accommodations they need.

Renee Ramig
Seven Hills School