Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Re: Free Online Book Creation For Students

Matt, you might use Bookr to create photo books using photos from flickr.
http://www.pimpampum.net/bookr

I met a Dallas-based teacher whose 3rd-grade students who used Lulu to
publish a classroom book and sell it (to raise monies for charity).
Tom

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 2:07 PM, Matt Melnick <mattymel@me.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know of any online services that allow students to create and
> illustrate storybooks and then order a copy for purchase?
>
> Please respond to mattymel@mac.com if you wish to discuss privately.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matt Melnick
> Technology Teacher
> Independent Day School, Tampa FL

Tom Daccord -- educational technology trainer, speaker, and author.

Co-Director, EdTechTeacher
Chestnut Hill, MA
tom@edtechteacher.org
http://edtechteacher.org/
http://besthistorysites.net/
twitter: thomasdaccord
c: 617-455-8716

EdTechTeacher.org & Boston University Summer Workshops:
http://edtechteacher.org/workshops.html