Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Re: disabling Word features

A forum for independent school educators <ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU> writes:
>Now, if you are saying this policy is stupid, you can take that up with
>the College Board. My own feeling is until *all* students take these tests
>using a computer, the policy is reasonable.

And the answer is .... all students today should be using word processing. This is the
College Board living a hundred years behind the times. Not only does the College Board
have no real relevance to success, it fails to work within the 21st Century. Until it can
demonstrate real skills and real relevance - reject it. Shame on us and shame on them.