Monday, April 27, 2009

Re: short term exchanges

Hi Ruth,=20

I would contact Cecilia Nipp at Ursuline School of Dallas and Loren =
Fauchier
at Providence Day School in Charlotte. They both coordinate a number of
short term exchanges very effectively. One of the many things to =
consider
is that the students you will host will need engaging activities beyond =
just
shadowing your students to class. We have seen many great and some not =
so
great examples of how these exchanges can go.=20

Thanks.

Matt =20

Matt Nink | Executive Director| Global Youth Leadership Institute
829 W. Wisconsin Ave.=A0 | Milwaukee WI 53233=20
off: 414.238.2408 | fax: 414.238.2407 |cell: 414.397.1159=20
www.gyli.org

Nurturing collaborative leadership for global communities and helping
schools inspire socially responsible young people