Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Re: imaging software

I have used the more advanced ones mentioned on the list, but a simple one
(if can do it) is clonezilla. I usually had a dedicated PC in the lab with
something like a hard drive dock like this

http://usb.brando.com.hk/prod_detail.php?prod_id=00549

from Unitek (they have become much better nowadays)

Here is the clonezilla URL

http://clonezilla.org/

Jonathan
Jonathan Mergy (jmergy@lwhs.org)