Friday, April 3, 2009

Re: Digital cameras

We do the same...we purchased 10 cameras for about $80 each at the start =
of this year. My biggest issue is keeping track of them. Has anyone =
found a good procedure for this?

Right now, teachers are supposed to sign out the camera on a clipboard, =
but I have had one camera go MIA that was never signed out. It's just =
too easy to come in and grab one "real quick." My students are better =
at signing out than teachers.

I'm toying with the idea of purchasing a camera for each teacher that =
they are responsible for, just like their laptops. That way when one =
goes missing or is damaged, I know who is responsible.

Bernadette Roche'
Technology Coordinator
Oakhill Day School
bernadette.roche@oakhilldayschool.org