Friday, April 3, 2009

Re: Digital cameras

Each grade level has a camera that is kept by the team leader at our school=
. We have a few additional, better quality cameras that can be signed out f=
rom the library for very special projects.
Many students take pictures from their own cameras at home or ask if they c=
an bring in their own for projects as well.