Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Reliable Backup Solution

I'm looking for a good replacement for Backup Exec. I've been using Backup=
Exec for years but it's really been getting on my nerves lately. I can't =
get a reliable Exchange 2007 backup out of it to save my life and so I'm lo=
oking for good alternatives. I need something that can backup Windows Serv=
er 2003, 2008 and Linux servers, SQL, Exchange 2007 and VMWare ESX servers.=
I'm running a mix of x64 and x86 servers so I'll need full support for th=
at as well. Anyone out there using Acronis True Image Echo or Microsoft Sy=
stem Center Data Protection Manager or whatever it's called?

Thanks

Jomar McDonald
Director of Technology
The Frances Xavier Warde School
751 N. State St.
Chicago, IL 60610
W: 312-798-4064
F: 312-337-7180


[ For info on ISED-L see http://www.gds.org/ISED-L ]
Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution, non-commercial, share-alike license.
RSS Feed, http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=3DISED-L