Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Re: Event scheduling software - clarification

Thanks for the leads. I'll see if they have some integrated solution which
can handle this data, or what Zimbra offers (We're also looking at Zimbra as
an email solution so...). If an integrated SIS/planning solution isn't
available, what are your schools doing to track these irregular events
(guest speakers, board meetings, etc)?

Thanks again,

Dan Berger
JPDS - NC