Monday, February 9, 2009

Re: Comm & Mktg Folks going to NAIS

Lorrie,

If it is appropriate, I would like to join the communications and
marketing happy hour--it seems like a very interesting group of
people, and I would like to pick some brains. I am with inRESONANCE,
an administrative database and web company. We are very interested in
building on the needs of marketing and media efforts at independent
schools, which may ultimately bridge the gap between database and web
development.

Ryan

On Feb 5, 2009, at 4:15 PM, Lorrie Jackson wrote:

> Please pardon the cross-posting:
>
> Communications and Marketing Happy Hour
> @ NAIS Annual Conference
> Wednesday, February 25 - 5:30 -7:00 p.m.
> Big Bar, Hyatt Regency Chicago
>
> Let's get together and toast our accomplishments (or drown our
> sorrows?). Anyone involved in independent school communications and
> marketing is welcome as well as vendors, spouses, etc. Pay as you
> go. NAIS staff have been in the loop and may join us if
> schedules permit.
>
> Please let me know if you will be joining us!
>
> Lorrie
>
> Lorrie Jackson
> Director of Communications and Marketing
> Lausanne Collegiate School (Memphis, TN, USA)
> 901-474-1003
> ljackson@lausanneschool.com
> www.lausanneschool.com
> Twitter: lausanneschool
> Find Lausanne Collegiate School on Facebook!

Ryan B McFarlane
Director, Strategic Sales

ryan@inresonance.com
o(413)587-0236