Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Re: Back to Netbooks

A process which is getting easier and easier to do by the day I might
add. Creating bootable USB install drives is an ideal option for
netbooks.
Here's a great few minutes long video how-to which makes obvious the
ease with which it can be done. Plenty of distro options to be had
there, too.

Warning: Be ready to either repay or think fast, though as this fellow
is a fast talker :-)

Creating Bootable USB Install Drives with UNetbootin
http://www.linuxjournal.com/video/creating-bootable-usb-install-drives-unetbootin

Find the App demoed here: http://unetbootin.sourceforge.net/

HTH

Carl W Feucht