Monday, February 2, 2009

Jonathan Harris- Inspiring Kickoff Movie for Technology Inservice

This is a wonderful video. You also need to check out the tools he develope=
d. Universe and Feeling Fine are very interesting. He has some new storytel=
ling projects now. Check out: http://www.number27.org/. Whale hunt is wild.=
I have not looked at the Polaroid project yet.

Chris Bigenho
Director of Educational Technology
Greenhill School
4141 Spring Valley Road