Saturday, August 8, 2009

Re: Netbooks for laptop cart

Hi Maureen,

Keith Gillette of Lake Forest County Day manages a Low Cost Laptop Matrix
for the Illinois School's CIO group. It has a ton of good info.

You can find it here:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pGI-3Z-A_7XFXQOd9W3r9GQ

or HERE <http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pGI-3Z-A_7XFXQOd9W3r9GQ>.

Take care,