Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Re: Directory Information -- Follow Up Question

We distributed a printed directory (that is obsolete the before it was
printed!) and we allow access to it after a login to our Whipple Hill-based
website in addition to the iPhone app Directory function. We have varying
levels of access to the directory for students, parents, faculty and alums.

Jonathan
Jonathan Mergy <jmergy@lwhs.org>
Director Of Technology
Lick-Wilmerding High School