Monday, August 24, 2009

Re: Directory Information

We are moving this year to PDF protected online directory. It includes
everything but email addresses. Hopefully we will be including that
next year. We have parents sign off on reading the Parent Handbook.
When they sign off, they receive the password to the directory. The
directory will be updated at the end of the 1st quarter and end of 3rd
quarter. Parents can still request a hard copy, but we're hoping that
will be limited. They also sign a Communication Services Terms policy
that states they will not share the password with those outside of our
community.

Bernadette Roche

Director of Technology
Oakhill Day School