Monday, August 24, 2009

Re: Directory Information

1. We publish our print directory as part of the handbook and calendar.
It's also available on our website. Every faculty/staff and family gets a
copy.

2. We include name and grade of each student, parents' names, addresses,
phone numbers and email address. There is a separate section for all of
this info for faculty, as well.

One helpful page at the end of the print directory is a cross reference
for students who have a different surname than one of their parents. We
also include a class list for each grade.

Barbara Marshall - Computer Coordinator
Derby Academy
(781) 749-0746
bmarshall@derbyacademy.org