Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Re: Printing/Copy Solutions

I was talking to a public school teacher today. She was telling me how the
school does not have a copier for faculty to use on campus. They have to
submit their work, send it to the high school, have a person makes the
copies, and wait for it to return 2 weeks later. She send something about
the school saved money on ink this way.

Brian Lee
Manlius Pebble Hill School