Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Re: Interesting link

I thought it was purely sarcasm/humor at first, then realized it was
"real"... made it even funnier...

another case of reality being good humor...

In HIS Service,

Joshua D. Sommermeyer
Assistant Principal for Curriculum and Technology
Concordia Lutheran High School - Ft. Wayne
jsommermeyer@clhscadets.com
(o) 260.483.1102 x214
(c) 260.446.7658
skype - jsommermeyer