Saturday, August 22, 2009

Re: Tech Support Staff Pay

Martha,

A warranty certified technician in our area would get $18-25 per hour.
A tech with basic software certs would get $15-25 depending on
experience. I recommend speaking to a placement firm in your area to
get a better idea of the ranges for a Mac technician.

Jason Hyams
St. Agnes Academy
Houston, Texas