Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Re: Interesting link

Jeff:

I loved the link. I am waiting for the "Twitter Anonymous 12 Step
Program".

In terms of etiquette, something I have seen on most listservs is that
people preface their post with [OFF].

[OFF] Listserv etiquette

That way people that are very busy or annoyed with off topic posts can
just skip them.

:)
Kevin

On Aug 25, 2009, at 8:58 AM, Dayton, Jeff wrote:

> I was wondering if I was crossing the bounds of list-serve etiquette,
> but I decided to take a chance.
> Thought this would help everyone start the school year!
>
> Take Care,
> Jeff

Kevin J. McAllister | President, CEO
inRESONANCE ... Solutions that resonate