Thursday, August 20, 2009

Re: POS software for food service

I'm just waiting on a final okay to purchase Food Service Solutions'
shrinkwrap POS system.

The design of the software seems solid, especially in terms of how it
handles network outages. Pricing was competitive, and they are more than
happy to help us with a very quick implementation. They said it could be
done in as little as a day if we put people on it.

+++Jeff