Monday, August 24, 2009

Re: Directory Information

This year for the first time, we have offered the student handbook and =
directory as a PDF file on Edline, so that only our families will have =
access to this information. We offer a printed copy for $5.00. We =
include students' and parents' names, addresses, home and work phone =
numbers and e-mail addresses. Parents may request to keep any =
information unpublished.

Allison Garrett=20
Lower School Technology Coordinator
Intermediate History=20