Monday, August 10, 2009

Re: Senior Systems Business Office Module Performance Issue

I passed on your request to our business office and here is the response.

"Most of my problems come from Summer A/R. I get locked up and knocked out=
of the system while posting payments in Summer and running the students re=
ceipts. This problem had been addressed by Senior Systems but has not been=
resolved. The occurrences are sporadic.=09

I have also had issues posting from Summer to A/R where a posted batch show=
ed up in the GL accounts in Senior Systems but did not post the payment in =
Summer A/R. Senior Systems was able to fix the posting problem but could n=
ot duplicate it." =20

Linda Swarlis
Columbus School for Girls