Friday, August 21, 2009

your tax dollars at work

On a whim I applied for a position to travel to Serbia to be a guest
speaker on integrating the internet and information technology into
schools. Much to my surprise and delight the State Department selected me
(I may have been the only applicant...) and so this September I'll be
leaving on a two week, 8 city excursion through Serbia. The format of
most of the presentations is a two-day workshop.

As I'm putting together my presentations it occurred to me that many of
you may have favorite, excellent sites, links and/or projects that might
be fun to share with teachers and school administrators in Serbia. If you
have a minute to send them my way I will create a web-page with all
submissions fully annotated with school, teacher, and contact information.
I imagine using this material as little vignettes, teasers, and examples
of real classroom practice.

David Arnstein
Director of Technology
Georgetown Day School
darnstein@gds.org
202-295-6186 (office)
202-438-9597 (cell)

[ For info on ISED-L see http://www.gds.org/ISED-L ]
Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution, non-commercial, share-alike license.
RSS Feed, http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=ISED-L