Monday, August 3, 2009

Re: Link to online conference

The k12 Online Conference will occur in Dec. this year. The call for
proposals is out now, as is the call for volunteers.
http://k12onlineconference.org/?p=375
Presentations should be 20 minutes in length. There are 4 conference
strands this year -Getting Started, Week in the Classroom, Kicking It Up a
Notch, and Leading the Change. Please consider presenting and sharing the
ways you have successfully integrated technology into your classroom.
One of the goals for the conference this year is to increase
participation. If you choose not to be a presenter, please mark your
calendar and try to particpate by viewing presentations, attending the
synchronous events, and spreading the word to teachers who might not know
about the conference.
Thanks,
Elizabeth Helfant
MICDS Instructional Technology