Sunday, April 12, 2009

Re: two way radios

Hi Renee,

I have a similar system in place with multiple frequencies available
as well as a Sat phone and Ham radio. I operate on the assumption that
cell networks will saturate or go offline altogether in a crisis/
disaster.

I can share more offline.

Matt Pearson
Director of Technology, Security & Safety
Marin Country Day School