Thursday, April 2, 2009

Re: Query - parent Education on Social Networking (Facebook, Twitter, MySpace)

Take a look at http://www.edsocialmedia.com. We had them to our school
(The Montclair Kimberley Academy) for a social media bootcamp in
February and the day was extremely successful. There were a number of
other school in attendance as well (30-40 people).

The bootcamp focused on using the social media tools in schools. From
Twiiter to Facebook to podcast to blogs. They were extremely helpful
and I can't recommend what they do, the resources they online and the
level of help.

William D. Stites, Jr.
Director of Technology
The Montclair Kimberley Academy